Thursday, August 6, 2015

hello, there :)

time flies so fast, huh? and now I'm officially a 19 years old girl. yeah! 
gue gapernah terlalu excited sama yang namanya ulang tahun. apa bedanya hari ulang tahun sama hari biasanya? menurut gue, hari ulang tahun ga sepenting itu sampe harus dilebih-lebihkan. because, let's get straight, it's not some kind of achievement, right?

but it doesn't mean that I hate birthdays. 

gue selalu suka disaat orang-orang yang ga disangka masih bisa mengingat hari kelahiran gue dan menyempatkan waktunya untuk ngucapin. apalagi yang rela ngasih usaha lebih walaupun itu hanya hal-hal kecil, kayak ngasih video, audio notes, ataupun gambar. really, it means a lot walaupun keliatannya kecil. apalagi yang sampe bela-belain ketemu langsung dan ngasih surprise. dan alhamdulillah sampai sekarang masih ada yang rela melakukan hal-hal yang demikian buat gue. I'm still amazed by the fact that I've those people in my life and I've chosen the right people to stay. however, I also want to say thank you for all the beautiful wishes you guys gave to me. let's make all those prayers come true! hahahaha #BigTasksAlert

okay sekarang gue mau nyeritain beberapa moment yang patut di share yang terjadi di ulang tahun ke-19 gue. tanggal 4 di bulan Agustus tahun ini dimulai dengan percapakan via telfon dengan orang yang sering nyebut dirinya dengan julukan 'the awesome boyfriend'. yeah.. though I hate the way he called himself like that, but I have to admit that he has done an amazing work as a boyfriend. percakapan itu berlangsung cukup lama, sama kayak hari-hari biasanya dimana kalau udah nelfonan pasti bakal lupa waktu. dan dia sukses memberikan permulaan yang baik di tanggal 4 itu. And as always, he managed to put a big smile on my face before I went to bed. 

beberapa hari sebelumnya, dia udah ngajak gue buat dinner disuatu tempat yang dirahasiakan. walaupun gue udah berkali-kali maksa buat dikasih tau, tapi dia masih aja keukeuh untuk bungkam dan malah bikin gue makin penasaran. he is so annoying when he knows something I don't know, and even more annoying when he hide something from me! karena dia bilang mau jemput jam 4, gue memutuskan untuk berleha-leha dari pagi sampai siang. hahaha. gue juga memutuskan untuk mandi agak siang aja. dan dikemudian waktu, gue amat membenci diri gue untuk ngambil keputusan itu. ternyata, pas gue siap2 mau mandi, temen sd gue dateng dan ngebawain kue serta kado. yeay! so basically they arrived when I hadn't have a shower yet, haha. mereka adalah ira dan indah. udah lama gaketemu mereka jadi seneng banget rasanya saat mereka dateng. setelah ngobrol, makan, dan cerita panjang lebar tentang kelakuan kita pas sd, akhirnya mereka pulang. dan gue kembali bersiap-siap buat acara khusus di malam itu. hehe.

at first, I want to keep this from myself, but I'm not sure I will experience this feeling in another opportunity, so, here is the story!

I was sitting in my bedroom, having no idea what I was thinking. I tried to keep myself calm though I was sure enough I almost scream myself out because of that anxious feelings I had while waiting for him to picked me up. I took a sneak at the mirror for like a thousand times just to make sure that I had already given my best look for the dinner. and then, when I heard his sounds from the distance, my heart pounded really fast I can't even breathe. Yeah I know it sounded too much, but thats what really happened. I still had no idea where we were going but he said, "I bet you'd like it."

after quite a long road, I started to see beach, I thought we were heading to Ancol and since I hate Ancol for some particular reason, I asked him again (and this time with the cynical voice), "we're not going to Ancol, right?" and then he laughed and explained me that we were in Pluit and we've already arrived. he pointed out at one cafe which  seems really cozy and romantic and that was our destination.

I started to smile when I saw those beautiful place called Jetski Cafe. when we took our sit, I could clearly see the sun, slowly getting down, and that's when he gave me the presents. I was speechless and had no idea what to do and I almost shred my tears! hahahaha. we talked until 9pm and then we went home.


I made this post for you, I know you're reading this. I really appreciate your efforts to make me happy. Like you always said, you will do whatever it takes to make me smile. Really, you don't have to. Because all the small things you did, that you thought were meaningless, actually means everything to me and you can make me smile without even doing anything! How could that possibly happen? 

hello, there, Mr.N!

No comments:

Post a Comment