Friday, May 24, 2013

you can never understand this.

put those smile and never tell your story. 

I want you to say things I want to hear.
I know it's a lie.
but sometimes all I need is you, flattered me, after all this pain I feel.
I want you to say I'm better than all they said about me.
I want you to make me feel like I'm worth to live in this world, and be a part of something important.
I wannabe something important.
I want you to hear my unimportant story and I talk and talk and talk till I fall asleep.
I want you to hear my complaints and then you make me realize that I'm wrong. but it's okay, bcs I could actually learn something at last.
I want you to say 'yes' to all my dreams, just yes. though I know it would never happen.
I could never say what I feel. I lost words. but with you, I can share everything. bcs I believe, you'll know my story without me telling it.
I can't trust people. I can't trust anybody. everyone seems so mean whenever I start to think that 'there's always good in people'
but then You reminds me, there's always something good in people, BUT they always have the bad side too.
this is not a fairytale, you said.
and I believe you can through this, you said.
I couldn't ask for more. you already gave me so many things I never be grateful at. 
I'm sorry.
but promise me, be there when I need you. cause I have nobody except you.
and reminds me when I'm starting to walk away from you.
lead me into the right path and save me from all those bad things.
I love you.
this sounds like bullshit, huh? no. you know I really mean this.

my letter to God. I hope you can read this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment