It supposed to be me who's get your love. It supposed to be me who's get your attention.
I still can't realize that you could did it. I still can't realize that you're not a good guy for me. Cause for me, you're the best thing that I've ever had.
My friends asked me to move on, I can't say anything. I can't do that, I still wish we can spend the time like we used to.
Am I wrong cause I still love you?am I wrong cause I still expecting you to be mine?am I wrong cause I can't forget all the things about you?
May I keep this feelin'?I'm stuck on you.I know you're already have her.But I can't stop wondering if you're still mine:'(
Poor me, I love the wrong person.
I trust your words, I trust your love, but you broke it all.
I know this isn't your fault. We were done.We were broke up. Now, I'm nothing for you.
Congratulation with your new girl:):'(
I'm tired of this jealously
No comments:
Post a Comment